Rent for 7 consecutive days or more and rate drops $10.00 per day. Total for basic singles is $245, premium singles are $315, doubles are $350, and SUP boards are $210.
After 30 minutes passed the return time, there is a $15 late fee per kayak. Returning the kayak(s) the following morning results in a $10 late fee (per kayak). Making sure the rental is secure from theft overnight is the renters responsibility Any rentals returns that are over two (2) hours late on the following day after return date, extra day rental rates apply.
All tickets and fines assessed for landing illegally on the following islands are the renters responsiblity:
- Mokulua Nui Island and Popoia (Flat) Island – On Sundays
- Landing permits are available Monday through Saturday ($3 per person)
- Mokulua Iki Island – Next to Mokulua Nui
- Mānana (Rabbit) Island
- Kāohikaipu Island – Next to Mānana Island
- Moku Manu Island – off the tip of Mōkapu Peninsula
Never leave valuables in your car at any time!